Return and Exchanges policy
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition (Please note that our shoes are very delicate, it must be without satins, and scuff marks)
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
- After 30 days from the date of purchase, items are not refundable
- Used or stained items are not refundable
- Shipping fee is not refundable
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How can I receive a return label?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-paid return label fee is $10
How do I exchange the items?
- Email us at email@example.com
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, please refer to the back of the invoice or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 7 - 10 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com