Return and Exchanges Policy
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
What items are returnable?
- Within 45 days from the date of purchase (We have extended our return policy from 30 days to 45 days during the pandemic)
- In unused and resellable condition (Please note that our shoes are very delicate, it must be without satins, and scuff marks)
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
- After 45 days from the date of purchase, items are not refundable. (We have extended our return policy from 30 days to 45 days during the pandemic)
- Used or stained items are not refundable
- Shipping fee is not refundable
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How can I receive a return label?
- For domestic orders, you can start your return and receive a return label in our Return Section. If you choose to use our domestic return label, the Pre-paid return label fee is $10
- Currently, we are unable to provide a return label for international orders. However, we would be happy to process the refund as soon as we receive the item.
How do I exchange the items?
- Currently, the only way to exchange an order is to place a new order and return the current pair for a refund. If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 7 - 10 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com